Fall outfits present a unique challenge. While it’s fun to play with layering and transition to warmer tones, your looks must also keep you warm.
Lucky for you, Atlantic Station shops offer a wide array of jackets that span nearly every style and color palette. We rounded up our top picks for a few of this season’s stand-out jacket trends to make your search that much easier. Happy shopping!
Patch together your look with a cozy, quilted jacket or vest. This style comes in every shape, size, weight and color imaginable!
- Black quilted vest – Athleta
- Green quilted bomber – Banana Republic
- Olive dolman sleeve quilted jacket – Dillard’s
- Black quilted bomber – Express
- Girls’ green quilted jacket – H&M
Shirt jackets, or “shackets,” are the ideal layer for transitioning seasons. Throw on a shacket for alfresco dining or for picking apples on a crisp morning. The versatility of shackets goes unmatched!
- Deep blue shirt jacket – Banana Republic
- Girls’ plaid fuzzy shacket – Dillard’s
- Green button-front shacket – Forever 21
- Green mens’ shacket – Lindbergh
- Girls’ white double-knit shacket – Old Navy
This one’s for the ladies! Upgrade your trench coat with an asymmetrical collar for increased visual interest. Added bonus: if you miss a button, no one will know the difference!
Suede and corduroy are having a moment. Bold textures bring basic jackets to life. After all, what’s the point of fashion if you can’t have a little fun with it?
- Gray suede jacket – Express
- Camel faux suede coat – fab’rik
- Lined corduroy jacket – H&M
- Plaid wool bomber – Express
- Green suede moto jacket – Banana Republic
Shearling brings maximum cozy vibes to the tables. Not only are these jackets on-trend, but they will keep you warm all winter long!
- Off-white shearling jacket – fab’rik
- Boys’ black shearling jacket – H&M
- Sherpa trim denim trucker jacket – LOFT
- Collarless Sherpa jacket – Old Navy
- Shearling half-zip – Forever 21
Shop all of these jackets online, or visit the district to discover your perfect jacket in person!