CODE OF CONDUCT
Thank you for choosing Atlantic Station.
Atlantic Station welcomes all guests! Atlantic Station and our parent company, Hines, are committed to our values of an inclusive and diverse community and culture. We condemn discrimination and injustice in all their forms. Atlantic Station is private property. In order to provide all visitors, residents and workers with an enjoyable experience, we ask you to conduct yourself in a respectful and non-discriminatory way in accordance with the code of conduct and all laws and local ordinances.
- A 6:00 p.m. curfew is strictly enforced. All youth under 18 must be accompanied by a parent after 6:00 p.m. No more than 4 youths per parent. Juvenile groups of 4+ will be dispersed. No individuals under 21 are permitted on property after 11:00 p.m.
- When Atlantic Station stores and common areas close, all patrons and guests must be en route to a business that is still open or to their vehicle to depart. All guests may be subject to presenting ID to verify age.
- No gang-related clothing.
- Pants must be worn pulled up to the waist. Pants, shorts, skirts, etc. must be worn in a manner that does not expose undergarments or skin. No visible undergarments of any kind are permitted.
- Shoes and shirts are always required.
- Hooded shirts and sweatshirts may not obscure your face at any time.
- No clothing with obscene language or that exposes body areas management deems indecent are permitted.
- No solicitation, conducting interviews or distribution of materials.
- No professional photography, videos or audio recordings are permitted without written approval from Atlantic Station Property Management. Photos and video for non-commercial and non-disruptive purposes are permitted.
- No smoking except in designated areas.
- Musical instruments may not be played without written approval from Property Management.
- No shouting, loud noises or overly boisterous behavior.
- No protesting, demonstrating or assembling in a manner that may disturb the public.
- No littering or defacing/destroying property.
- No obscene or defamatory language.
- No loitering.
Allow Others to Shop Safely and Comfortably
- No hoverboards, Segways, skateboards or other personal transport items.
- Bicycles are permitted and should be secured at designated bicycle areas.
- Motorcycles and scooters may only park in street level designated spaces. This includes ride-share scooters.
- No weapons.
- No blocking access to any public areas.
- No cruising or remaining in parked vehicles.
- Vehicles or motorcycles deemed loud by Property Management are not permitted on property.
- Use of alcoholic beverages is restricted to designated areas.
Pets and Other Animals
- No animals except for leashed dogs, cats and service animals are permitted on property. Pets must be under the control of the owner at all times. Pets are not permitted on Atlantic Green. Pets must use designated pet waste areas and owners are required to clean up after their pets.
These and other guidelines must be followed at all times. Failure to do so will result in an escort off property and possible return permission denied for a specific period of time. You may also be subject to prosecution of violation of any applicable laws or ordinances. Other guidelines may be in effect and Hines and Atlantic Station Property Management reserve the right to revise or modify this code of conduct as necessary. Any exceptions to this code of conduct will be determined exclusively by Property Management. Please see an Atlantic Station Security Officer for complete details.