Stretch and strengthen with us at Wellness Wednesdays on the Green! FREE yoga and Pilates classes taught by an atl kula instructor are open to all fitness levels and will help you unwind, breathe, and flow midweek.
Don’t forget to sign up for our ‘Namaste and Shop’ loyalty card at check-in to earn rewards and discounts at Atlantic Station shops and restaurants!
Class sizes will be limited, and pre-registration is required. Please arrive 10 minutes early to class. Drop-ins will only be accepted if space allows. Reserved spaces will be released promptly at 6:30pm. Late arrivals may be turned away.
The following guidelines will be implemented for the health and safety of our guests:
- The registration line will require social distancing, indicated by ground markers.
- Each participant will be screened for fever by a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
- Individual hand sanitizers will be given to each participant to have throughout the event and take home.
- Masks are required throughout the check in process and while entering and exiting the event venue. If a participant does not have a mask, a complimentary disposable mask will be provided by event producers.
- To maintain social distancing, a minimum of 6 foot-distances between mats will be marked with rings for each participant.
- For best distancing, we ask that mats are placed in the center of each ring.
- Participants will remain inside of an 8 foot diameter ring throughout the entire class.
- Masks are required any time participants are outside their designated ring, which will be safely distanced from other participants.
- Sanitizing stations will be readily available.
- Instructors will not be providing hands on adjustments and will teach at least 6 feet away using only verbal/demonstration cues.