Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with festive dancing, singing, balloon-making, green-beering,* free giveaways and more at Atlantic Station. Stop by on Wednesday, March 17 between 12pm and 8pm to celebrate St. Pat’s in our outdoor, socially-distanced Atlantic Green and enjoy traditional Irish dancers, an Irish band, and even a bagpiper!
Schedule of free events:
- 12pm, 12:45pm, 1:30pm: Irish dancing performances
- 12pm – 5pm: DJ Chika Takai
- 12pm – 8pm: Cash/card bar available
- 2pm – 5pm: Balloon artist
- 4pm – 6pm: Stilt walker
- 5pm – 8pm: The Border Collies – contemporary Celtic band performance
- 5pm – 8pm: Bagpiper (between The Border Collies’ sets)
To ensure the health and safety of guests, Atlantic Station has deployed several safety measures around the property. Masks are strongly encouraged and sanitizing stations are readily available. A full list of safety precautions taken on the property can be found here.
*Cash/card alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.