Hello, Atlanta! The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is returning to Atlantic Station on Saturday, February 27. This all-pink cafe on wheels will bring exclusive treats and collectible merchandise celebrating all things Hello Kitty to local fans.
Guests can look forward to perusing the following limited-edition items and more:
- NEW Hello Kitty Cafe Cookie Plush
- NEW Hand-Decorated Cookie Sets
- Sprinkle Mugs
- Madeleine Cookie Sets
- Hello Kitty Cafe Canvas Totes
- Enamel Pin Sets (in 2 styles)
Other best-selling items available for purchase include stainless steel thermal bottles, sprinkle T-shirts, bow-shaped water bottles, giant Hello Kitty Cafe chef cookies and cafe lunchboxes.
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck has safety procedures and sanitation efforts in place for all guests, including:
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves inside of the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck
- Stanchions and social distancing markers will be placed on the ground
- Counters will be wiped down with disinfectant every 30 minutes
- POS and payment readers will be wiped down every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
Guests are encouraged to stay home if sick with a cough or fever, maintain six feet of distance from other customers and staff and clean hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before and after visiting the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck. Face masks are required.
Please note that the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck accepts only credit and debit card payments. Cash payments will not be accepted.
For updates on the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck’s upcoming appearances, follow along on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.