ATLANTIC STATION CODE OF CONDUCT
Atlantic Station is Private Property.
We welcome all guests to Atlantic Station.
For everyone’s shopping and dining enjoyment, a curfew is strictly enforced. All youth under 18 must be accompanied by a parent. Curfew is 6:00 p.m. Individuals under 21 are not permitted on property after 11:00 p.m.
Juvenile groups of 4 or more will be dispersed.
Dress Appropriately –
- No Gang Related Clothing.
- Pants must be worn pulled up to the waist. Pants, Shorts, Skirts, etc. must be worn in a manner that does not expose undergarments or skin. No visible undergarments of any kind.
- Shoes and Shirts are Required.
- Hooded shirts and sweatshirts may not be worn with the hood on unless seasonally appropriate. Hood cannot obscure face.
- No clothing with obscene language or that shows more body parts or areas that management deems indecent.
Behave Responsibly –
- No solicitation, conducting interviews or distribution of materials.
- No professional photography, videos, and audio recordings without prior approval from Atlantic Station Management.
- No smoking except in designated areas.
- Musical instruments may not be played without management approval.
- No shouting, loud noises or boisterous behavior.
- No protesting and/or assembling in a manner that disturbs the public.
- No littering, defacing or destroying property.
- No obscene language.
Allow Others to Shop Safely and Comfortably –
- No Hoverboards.
- No Segways or other personal transport items. Bicycles are allowed and must be secured only at designated bicycle parking areas.
- No cruising. All vehicles entering property must proceed directly to the parking garage, valet, or a metered space. No loud music or noise.
- No loitering.
- No weapons.
- No blocking access to any public areas.
- No animals, except for leashed dogs, cats, or service animals. (Owners must clean up after their pets.)
- Must observe all federal, state, and local laws.
- Use of alcoholic beverages is restricted to designated areas.
THESE AND OTHER GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN AN ESCORT OFF PROPERTY AND PERMISSION DENIED TO RETURN FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION FOR VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS OR ORDINANCES.
Other guidelines may be in effect. Please see an Atlantic Station Security Officer for complete details.
ATLANTIC STATION FREE SHUTTLE STOP
For everyone’s shopping and dining enjoyment, Atlantic Station Curfew is
strictly enforced beginning at 6:00 p.m. Guests Under 18 Years of Age will not be allowed to board the shuttle after 6:00 p.m. or visit Atlantic Station Unless Accompanied by a Parent. Guests 18-20 years of age are not permitted on property after 11:00 p.m.
*These curfew times include Regal Cinemas.
*other times may be enforced on certain holidays or school vacation dates.
*there may only be up to 4 guests under 18 per parent. Parent must be present with guests under 18 at all times.