Fourth of July, one of the most exciting holidays to experience in Atlanta, is just around the corner! With the Peachtree Road Race and other headlining events returning this year, you’ll want to map out the weekend to maximize your fun.
Atlantic Station is nestled into the heart of the city, which means you’ll almost certainly drive past on your way to and from other events. While we are not hosting our own Fourth of July party, there are a few ways you can celebrate with us this summer.
Everyone needs one (or more) perfect Fourth of July ‘fits. Pencil in some time to shop at Atlantic Station’s many fashion outlets before the holiday weekend to stock up on red, white and blue attire for your entire family.
Spending the weekend outside at the lake? Athleta has you covered with athletic wear and many swimsuits in festive colors. Doing the downtown thing? Mix and match red, white and blue pieces from Express, fab’rik, Old Navy and others for a festive going out style.
Don’t forget that Fourth of July weekend is also a great time to shop sales on home goods, beauty products and more! Pop into any Atlantic Station shop to see if exclusive sales or discounts are being offered.
Your post-Peachtree Road Race feast awaits! After running a 10K in the blazing Atlanta heat, you can eat whatever you want. Craving a cheeseburger for breakfast? Go for it—you deserve it!
Our top picks for delicious, carby goodness:
- You can’t go wrong with the Hobnobber Burger or Down South Burger from HOBNOB.
- Try the Jumbo Bavarian Pretzel at Yard House. Don’t skip the IPA White Cheddar Beer Cheese!
- BGR serves a mean Pretzel-Bacon Cheeseburger with a bacon-onion marmalade.
We love a good happy hour cocktail, but on Fourth of July weekend, we think it’s acceptable to start sipping at any hour of the day.
If you’ve got a few hours, try completing this mini red, white and blue “bar crawl” at Atlantic Station:
- Red: Grab a glass of a summery, fruity red wine at Allora’s chic bar.
- White: Ice cream break! Stop by Kilwins to grab a scoop of Old-Fashioned Vanilla ice cream.
- Blue: Order HOBNOB’s blueberry Moscow mule. Upgrade to a fishbowl to share with friends!
No matter how you’re celebrating, we wish you a safe and joyous Fourth of July weekend!