WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH AN EXTRA HOUR A DAY, AN EXTRA DAY A WEEK?
At Atlantic Station, anything you want. The average Atlantan spends more time commuting to work than most anywhere in the world. Wouldn’t you rather work two blocks from home and shop around the corner? In Atlantic Station you will.
Atlantic Station is the national model for smart growth and sustainable development. Picture a community with unsurpassed architectural quality, a fusion of functionality and finesse that combines an attractive mix of affordable, middle-income, and up-scale housing with world-class restaurants, theaters, and retailers.
Providing homes for 10,000 people, employment opportunities for 30,000, with shopping and entertainment for millions more, this 24-hour community will buzz with pedestrian traffic on its wide boulevards and the crowd of people in the sidewalk cafes and expansive parks. The result? A quality of life unmatched in the Southeast.
- Atlanta Movie Reviews: Thanksgiving Weekend
- Holiday Safety Tips
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014
- Small Business Saturday
- Black Friday Deals & Hours
- Atlanta Movie Reviews, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay”
- Atlanta Weekend Movie Reviews 11.14-16
- Atlantic Station Holiday Events 2014
- Nom Nom November: Recipes To Try
- Atlanta Movie Reviews November 7-9