WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH AN EXTRA HOUR A DAY, AN EXTRA DAY A WEEK?At Atlantic Station, anything you want. The average Atlantan spends more time commuting to work than most anywhere in the world. Wouldn’t you rather work two blocks from home and shop around the corner? In Atlantic Station you will. Atlantic Station is the national model for smart growth and sustainable development. Picture a community with unsurpassed architectural quality, a fusion of functionality and finesse that combines an attractive mix of affordable, middle-income, and up-scale housing with world-class restaurants, theaters, and retailers. Providing homes for 10,000 people, employment opportunities for 30,000, with shopping and entertainment for millions more, this 24-hour community will buzz with pedestrian traffic on its wide boulevards and the crowd of people in the sidewalk cafes and expansive parks. The result? A quality of life unmatched in the Southeast.
- Atlanta Movie Reviews: Project Almanac
- Watch the BIG game at Atlantic Station!
- Valentine’s Day Skate Nights
- Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ Festival 2015
- Atlanta Jewish Film Festival 2015
- Atlanta Movie Reviews: Mortdecai, The Boy Next Door & Strange Magic
- ‘BODIES: The Exhibition’
- Monday Night Facebook Check In To Win!
- Atlanta Movie Reviews: “American Sniper”
- The Big Deal-Atlantic Station Daily Savings