ATTENTION hospitality rockstars: apply to join Team Atlantic Station as a Concierge Representative!
Do you know Atlantic Station like the back of your hand? Do friends and family come to you for recommendations on where to shop, play and stay in Atlanta?
Do you take pride in customer service excellence and fancy yourself an people person? Do you take joy in making someone’s day?
Atlantic Station is seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and a fanatical passion for hospitality to join our Concierge Services team (this position is part-time).
Sound like a fit?
Take a look at the job description below and submit your resume, cover letter and salary history (required) via e-mail at Concierge@AtlanticStation.com
Job Title: Concierge Representative
North American Properties, Atlanta – Atlanta, Ltd. is seeking highly motivated, innovative, energetic, and organized Concierge Representatives to join the concierge team of its recently completed Concierge Center located in Central Park within Town Center at Atlantic Station www.atlanticstation.naproperties.com – the retail district of a vibrant mixed-use community, situated in the heart of Midtown, Atlanta.
Concierge Services was designed to ensure all of our guests visiting Atlantic Station and the surrounding community receive a unique, personal and memorable experience (and in some cases, get a wish come true). This latest innovation brings an amenity usually found at major resorts or five star hotels, offering expert advice and support for fully leveraging the possibilities of the center and the city.
- Provides information and resources by identifying and clarifying guest needs and desires related to Atlantic Station and the city of Atlanta; answering questions; giving directions and instructions; developing inventories of services; offering commentary of previous guests; managing and screening messages.
- Provides services requested by acting as intermediary for services such as taxi and travel booking, theater or sports event reservations, and even party or shopping planning.
- Anticipates services required by ascertaining mood and style of guests; identifying options before being asked; developing itineraries.
- Continuously develop knowledge of and build relationships with Atlantic Station vendors and retailers as well as in-depth understanding of the Atlanta area. Participates in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must have 2 years of experience or more in the Hospitality Industry
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Atlantic Station and the Atlanta area.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Listening, Guest Service, Guest Focus, People Skills, Action Oriented, Interpersonal Savvy, Professionalism, Emotional Control, Dependability
[colored_box color=”blue”]The position is part-time (15-25 hours), and evening and weekend shifts are required (must be available to work Saturdays/Sundays). Concierge Services is open Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.